Motorcycle enthusiasts understand the challenges and dangers that can come anytime on the road. Motorcycle accidents are the worst seen accidents on the roads in Boise. Unlike cars, motorcycles do not have a protective enclosure or have airbags to safeguard the riders. This makes motorcycle riding riskier. Motorcycle accidents occur due to the negligence of other drivers or by a slight mistake.
During a motorcycle accident claim, you may need the help of a Boise motorcycle accident lawyer to claim your insurance. The Litster Frost Injury Lawyers have been assisting such victims for more than 40 years to recover insurance claims. They serve across Boise, Idaho, for all types of accidents and injury claims. You do not have to pay them until you get your insurance claims paid.
Following guidelines will help you while filing your motorcycle accident claim.
1. Know who is responsible for your injuries – Most motorcycle accidents in Boise occur due to the mistakes of another driver. In such cases where the other driver is completely responsible for the accident, your insurance provider will pay you the entire cost for the vehicle. You can review the fault assessment documents online for any faults and can request a re-assessment.
2. Contact your insurance company – After the accident, you can contact your insurance provider immediately and detail them about the accident. You must provide as much accurate information as possible to the insurer. You must preserve the police report, photos of your injury’s details, treatment costs, and CCTV video of the accident.
3. Hire a trusted attorney – When you want to claim the insurance amount, you can hire a trusted Boise motorcycle accident lawyer to assist you through the process of insurance claims and police complaints. They will help to get the insurance claim you deserve.
4. You must file a lawsuit immediately – It is necessary to file a lawsuit immediately from the time of a motorcycle accident in Boise. In case you pass the time-barred, you may not be liable for any claims. A timely report to the nearby police station will ensure that you get your injury claim and property damage claim.
5. Never accept your fault – Your defendant’s lawyer may play tricks so that you accept that you are responsible for the accident. At any cost, you must not accept your fault. Remember, in Boise law, if you are 1% responsible for the accident, you will not get any insurance claims and other special claims.
To read more on topics like this, check out the Lifestyle category